Fix Wow64.dll missing in Windows 10
Fix Wow64.dll missing error
Fix by running System File Checker (SFC)
1. Navigate to the Start menu and type cmd in the search box.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt from the list of search results and click Run as administrator.
3. Click Yes in the permission dialog box when prompted.
4. Command Prompt will open on your screen, type sfc /scannow and press the Enter key.
Fix by updating your system
1. Navigate to the Start menu, type Settings in the search box and click the first result.
2. Now click Update & Security settings and then Windows Update.
3. Click the Check for updates button. Your system will start downloading new updates if they are available.
4. Once the update process is complete, Restart your system.
Fix by restoring your system
1. Click the Start menu and type Create a restore point in the search box.
2. Click Create a restore point from the search results.
3. Click the System Restore button in the System Properties Window and click Next.
4. Click the Show more restore points option and select your specific Restore point.
5. Click Next and then click the Finish button to begin the System Restore process.