Fix Your computer trusted platform has malfunctioned error
Fix Your computer trusted platform has malfunctioned error by disable ADAL
An error pops up "Your computer`s Trusted Platform Module has malfunctioned. If this error persists, contact your system administrator with the error code 80090030.
1. Close Outlook
2. Press Win key + R to open Run
3. Key in regedit and click OK
4. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity
5. Right click on Identity>choose New > Select DWORD
6. Rename it to "EnableADAL"
7. Right Click on EnableADAL file > modify > set the value data to 0
8. Restart your computer