Managed the Data Usage Limit on Windows 10
1. Open Settings
2. Navigate to Network and Internet
3. Select Data usage
4. Click on the Data Usage button, and then select the network from the drop-down menu.
5. Then press the Enter Limit button.
6. It will open a pop-up window where you can set the limiting factors:
-Limit Type: Monthly, One Time, Unlimited
-Monthly reset date: Make sure to match it with the billing cycle
-Data Limit in terms of GB or MB
7. Click the save button, and ti will refresh to display the following information.
-Time left until reset with the exact date.