Get full screen on TV from laptop Windows 10
Unable to get full screen on Television by using HDMI cable
Fix via Nvidia Control Panel
1. Right click on your desktop and click on Nvidia Control Panel.
2. Select Adjust Desktop Size and Position.
3. Choose Full-screen in the scaling mode
If you do not see Display in the Nvidia Control Panel, look for Intel Graphics Command Center App
1. Open Intel Graphics Command Center
2. Click on Display Tab at the left side and choose the TV display
3. Under Scale, choose Stretched